Re: Trouble logging on to website w/ Mozilla

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 11:04:20PM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> I am having some trouble logging on to a website.  This is the error message I
> get:
[snip]
> I have already tried changing the browser agent string to try and tell the site
> I am using IE5.5, but they must be detecting from something else because it
> doesn't work.  I have already emailed their tech support and their answer was
> basically, "That's not our problem, try using IE or Netscape."  Can anyone
> suggest how to get around this?

More input needed. What website? What URL, to be perfectly exact?

But, unless you need some info desperately, I'd say ditch this. They
obviously have an attitude problem. Personally, I turn around and leave
as soon as I am presented with "Your browser is shit. Naanaananaaanaa!"
type screens.

Cheers,
Nick

--
|              Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law:              |