Re: Trouble logging on to website w/ Mozilla

 --- Nicolas Kratz <nick@ikarus.dyndns.org> escribió: > On Sat, May 03, 2003 at
11:04:20PM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> > I am having some trouble logging on to a website.  This is the error
> message I
> > get:
> [snip]
> > I have already tried changing the browser agent string to try and tell the
> site
> > I am using IE5.5, but they must be detecting from something else because it
> > doesn't work.  I have already emailed their tech support and their answer
> was
> > basically, "That's not our problem, try using IE or Netscape."  Can anyone
> > suggest how to get around this?
>
> More input needed. What website? What URL, to be perfectly exact?

The website is the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (mypay.dfas.mil).

> But, unless you need some info desperately, I'd say ditch this. They
> obviously have an attitude problem. Personally, I turn around and leave
> as soon as I am presented with "Your browser is shit. Naanaananaaanaa!"
> type screens.

I would love to, but they kind of have my pay records.  It would make my life
much easier if I could access them from home occassianally (especially when
balancing the checkbook and verifying my travel pay).

Of course they run MS-IIS
(http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=mypay.dfas.mil)

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS