Re: wtf happened to my fonts?

also sprach Thomas Krennwallner <djmaecki@ull.at> [2003.05.03.0641 +0200]:
> A few days back there were a xfree86 update for testing (4.2.1-6). I
> think your problem is discussed in this thread:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200305/msg00220.html

This solved part of the problem. For instance, GTK apps are now fine
again. However, screen fonts (such as used in the title bars of
WindowMaker windows) are messy.

I looked around a litte, and found that their font is set to

  -*-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

However, xfontsel doesn't know about a 12pt of that variant. What
could be the reason that 12pt is not supported by
-*-helvetica-bold-r-normal?

I am sorry, but I know jack about fonts, that's why I ask stupid
questions.

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey