Nautilus keeping mounts "in use"

I've been having a problem with Nautilus keeping mounted filesystems "in
use" even after all the windows are closed. This primarily happens with
my Zip drive and my NFS mounts. The only way that I can unmount the
devices is to forcibly kill all the running nautilus processes.

What's odd is that using Nautilus to unmount the drives doesn't work.
You'd think that if Nautilus had a device in use, it would know it and
therefore stop using it and then unmount. But that's not the case.

Any ideas on how I might be able to fix it? Or is it just a bug in
Nautilus?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837