Re: How to get rid of it? DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE

Well, I'm not using any IMAP services, but I'm using PINE...
Suddenly, that message disappeared!

nate wrote:
Nathan E Norman said:

Doesn't PINE also generate those messages?  I abandoned PINE in early
2000.

it might.. though I haven't noticed pine making them recently, I
migrated from UW IMAP to courier on one server a couple weeks ago and
went through and deleted all those messages so users wouldn't complain
and haven't seen any created since.

just tested again, opened pine on that box and read a message, quit
and I can't find any traces of the FOLDER INTERNAL DATA message.

but I don't know where pine would store that info. it says it is
storing it in ~/mail but theres nothing in that directory :/

nate