Re: How to get rid of it? DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 11:37:52PM -0300, Fernando Shayani wrote:
> Well, I'm not using any IMAP services, but I'm using PINE...

the uw tools (pine and uw-imap) create these things and hide them.
accessing your mail then with any other program shows the message.
there had been a pine option buried deeply to disable this behavior.

i opted to switch to gnu mailutils-imapd, mutt, etc.
--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |