Re: webmin problem

Now I really did it! I tried uninstalling webmin and then installing
again to see if that would do it. I did this before I read this message.
BTW I do not have X running so I would have to use Lynx. I really wished
I had tried that first.

Anyway, I did apt-get remove and then apt-get install. It didn't fix the
problem. I noticed after a remove there are still webmin files hanging
around so I deleted them by hand. Now it won't even install correctly.
It doesn't install /etc/init.d/webmin. I tried isntalling the
webmin-core stuff as well (don't know why but I was desperate) it gave
me a RAID error. My first Linux computer is running Gentoo and I got
used to webmin I really wanted to run it on Debian but I think I really
messed things up. Is it hopeless? Should I give up on webmin?

Thx