Re: Disk Partitioning ? From a Newbie

Hi Jon

I think (and I'm no expert) that you need to create an extended partition after your primary, and then create the logical partitions within that. On PC's I believe there is a maximum of 4 Primary partitions but a much higher maximum of logical partitions within the extended partition (somebody else may confirm that there is no maximum).

HTH

Clive