Re: mkisofs with filenames > 64 characters

probably should direct this question to the mkisofs
developer(s) but....

so is the ability to support > 64 char filenames
(readable by windows) not available in mkisofs? if it
isn't then why not?  i know roxio can create > 64 char
filenames but i do have to use the UDF filesystem to
get that.  I have tried doing the same with mkisofs
but its limited at the 64 i believe. (and yes i know
udf in mkisofs is alpha in 1.15, the version i have).
does anyone know if the 2.0 release supports UDF
filesname > 64?

also my quesiton about another cd image creator still
stands.