Re: libstdc++ breakage?

hi

i want to downgrade this package

but i've never been able to find the best way to do it

i believe /etc/apt/preferences is the best way, but then what is the best way to find the previous version of the package?

i see from this mail what it is, but for next time, is there an option to apt or dpkg that will give me all the previous versions of a package?

ps.

this list doesn't reply-to and i keep forgetting that, so i accidentally sent it to the poster and not the list