Re: vim broken: unstable / hppa

Try to compile vim from deb source or ftp.vim.org.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Karsten M. Self wrote :

» Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:08:43 +0100
» From: Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
» To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
» Subject: vim broken:  unstable / hppa
»
» I filed a bug on this a few days ago, was wondering if anyone else has
» been bitten.  See #190585
»
» vim segfaults on startup on this system.  Given that it's my editor of
» choice (currently using nvi, it *sucks* ;-), this is...frustrating.
»
» I'm not sure if the problem is vim or a library.  The strace output (see
» BTS post) doesn't clearly indicate anything failing that I can tell.
» Any clues on working out what's wrong, or shared tales of woe,
» appreciated.
»
» Peace.