RE: Console logging

Karsten,

I have checked just about every log file in /var/log/ and cannot find
anything on the error message that I see?

Thanks for the reply!!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell