Re: wysiwyg

This just recently came up in another posting on this list, but I'll just
mention again my program salonify, which I haven't yet packaged as a
Debian package, but is pretty nifty.

http://bostoncoop.net/adam/salonify

The other posting with more information:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200304/msg05055.html

If you really just want a wysiwyg-html editor, you could use the Mozilla
Composer or bluefish, among others.
---
Adam Kessel (adam@bostoncoop.net)