two computer dual head idea (ideas please!)

Hi,
I've been using debian for a few years, but only a few months ago began
experimenting with remote X connections.  this got me thinking...

here's my setup:  woody on the left, win2k on the right.  two seperate
machines.  the keyboard and mouse are connected to the woody machine and
they controll the windows machine using x2vnc (sometimes x2x when i'm
playing wiht things).

here's my idea:  running an x server (exceed or xf86 or whatever) on the
windows machine at all times.  connecting to that server from the woody
machine as a second "psudo-head".  so basically as far as the woody  box
is concerned that second display (the win2k machine) is it's second head
(as though it were a true dual had setup).

this would allow me to drag windows from the debian box to the win2k
machine; which would be very cool, and useful (since i rarely use windows
at all).

any ideas on how this would be acomplished?  it must be possable.  is
there any docs on running two xservers on the same machine to create a
traditional dual head setup?

thanks everyone!
-matt
ps. please cc me your replys.