Re: WMV file still doesn't play and now some packages broke

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 02:43:38AM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> I downloaded mplayer and cofigured, compiled, and installed it (and all the
> related codecs).  However I still get audio only with a blue screen instead of
> a picture.  I tested it with a .wmv and a .mpg, and both had the same results.
>
> I also encountered this after installing mplayer (I don't think it is related)
> when dpkg tried to update gnome-apt to the new version (I am running unstable).
>
> version GLIBCPP_3.2 not defined in file libstdc++.so.5 with link time reference

That seems to be a bug in the libstdc++ package, which will be fixed
soon.  Welcome to Debian Unstable :-)

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?