Re: Lost my network

Thanks, that's actually how I did it in the first place.  I was just hoping for a shortcut!

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:41:13 -0400
Kevin McKinley <ronin2@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:32:37 -0700
> Michael S Daines <ax2groin@arbornet.org> wrote:
>
> > OK.  This does appear to be the problem (or at least part of it), that I
> > don't have the second one (Socket Filtering).  Is there an easy way to put
> > it in, or do I have to compile my kernel from scratch?
>
> AFAIK you would need to compile your kernel (but that's not as hard as some
> people think).
>
> Go here for the low-down:
>
> http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html
>
> Kevin

"It's a little sobering. When you're training for this, you joke about, you can't wait for the real thing. Then when you see it, when you see the real thing, you never want to see it again."
- CAPT. SAL AGUILAR, after a battle near Baghdad.