nvidia-kernel module problem with kernel-source-2.4.18

Hi Debian-users,

I run woody and try to install the nvidia driver for my NVidia TNT2 card.
I have read through many posts and following the advices installed
kernel-source 2.4.18 - but when trying to compile the nvidia kernel-module it
says that I am using a 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel so there is a mismatch.
It is true, my kernel is the *-bf2.4 one (recommended during
woody-installation).
It is beyond my knowledge what that -bf2.4 means...
I looked up my distro but couldn't find anything like a kernel-source for
2.4.18-bf2.4, only the simple 2.4.18 one.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Balazs