Searched Google for help with this, and I found a good blog that gave
instructions, however it suggested replacing the regular Exim package with
Exim-tls. I'm using Sarge and it doesn't have Exim-tls it spits back this:

"Package exim-tls has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list"

Anyone setup SMTP_AUTH with Exim? I need this to connect to my Smarthost
(ISP), not for third parties logging into my Exim.