pam error Messages with cvs pserver and

Hi together,

Whenever I connect to the cvs archive I get these log entries, but can
connect without any problems, so everything works perfect, but I don't like
to get error messages which I don't understand. The error messages in the
logfile have this format:

mywdsaccount cvs(pam_unix)[7521]: authentication failure; logname= uid=0
euid=0 tty= ruser= rhost=  user=mypserveraccount

mywdsaccount is the system account under which the users access the archive,
mypserveraccount is the account in the /CVSROOT/passwd

Does anybody know what this message mean? Or how I can stop them?

thx for any ideas.

Patrick

I am using

Debian Unstable
CVS Version: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.5 (client/server)