Re: Attaching a file with "mail"

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 09:45:15AM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> > > I didn't see somebody mentioning mpack which I use regularly if I just
> > > want to send a file to somebody.
> > >
> > > Regards.
> > > Johann
> >
> > I didn't want to recommend this until I had tested it with the d
> > option to include a second text as well:

Johann,

The "d" option worked so that I could use mpack to attach a message to
a message. Unfortunately, my mail reader (rmail under emacs), does not
un-MIME multipart messages, so that while the "d" test was OK, the
file I sent as the message body remained MIME'd.

This is probably an issue with emacs rather than with mpack.

--
      Haines Brown
	brownh@hartford-hwp.com