[RESOLVED] Re: ps2pdf - Bullets Can't Be Printed

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 13:24, I wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to print an openoffice file to pdf. As OOo 1.0.2 can't create
> pdf data directly, I had to save it into ps and used ps2pdf to create
> the pdf file.
>
> The problem is that the bullets used in that file can't be printed.
> Apparently the problem is ps2pdf as the bullets are displayed
> properly in ps file.

The workaround to this problem is actually pretty easy. I just had to
add a new printer from openoffice administration and grabbed the adobe
distiller 3.0 driver. That's all :)

It also turns out that creating a PDF doc can be created directly from
OOo's menu. So I think it should close the bug report #189623.

Yuhanes