xemacs tabs flicker, and strange cursor

Have anyone noticed a flicker in the xemac's tabs when having two
fontified buffers and changing between the two.  I mean, after I
change between them the tabs start flickering, although this can be
"fixed" by switching to other workspace and back with the xemacs frame
who's tabs were filckering.

Also, when I change between two xemacs frames in the same the same
workspace the cursor becomes an empty square.

Has anyone else noticed any of this two problems?

This is using xemacs21 from unstable (21.4.12).

TIA

Jorge