Re: Interval mail checking & DialUp

First of all, I am sorry for my english. It's very bad.

> I would like to setup Woody box to be able to check the mail regularly. How
> do I do it?
> Exim, Fetchmail, Procmail have already been setup correcectly. What else do
> I need?

I have my system-wide `fetchmailrc' configured so it checks for new mail
every 5 minutes.

> The main idea is: dialup my ISP -> Download mail(if any) -> Process it ->
> disconnect from ISP

I am not an expert but, if you have a dialup connection and don't want to
check mail being offline, you should deactivate your system-wide fetchmailrc
and create a shell script which dial out and invokes `fetchmail' manually
at specific times with the `cron' daemon.

Regards
--
Sergio Gil Conde
sgconde@terra.es