Re: How to download a HOWTO?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 09:44:55AM -0500, Thomas H. George,,, wrote:
> I want to download an entire HOWTO from The Linux Documentation
> Project.  Using Mozilla, if I hold down the shift key and click on the
> item only the index is downloaded as the whole document is a series of
> sections linked together by <next> and <previous>.  There must be some
> way to download the entire document but I don't know it.

TDLP normally has HOWTOs in various formats (PDF, PS, and HTML).  If you
take a look here:

   http://tldp.org/docs.html#howto

You will see that you can browse for HOWTOs in the various formats.
Among them there are HTML single and multiple page formats.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string
together lots of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks.
-- Vineet Kumar