Re: xcdroast coasters

> Then I guess that the stores in Detroit Michigan assume we are all rich
> dupes.
> The cheapest I can find is $80 locally.

Go to your local Wal-Mart and see if they have a "clearance" aisle or two. I picked up an LG Electronics 32x burner, with 8mb buffer, for $55. Did a firmware update to it and it's now a 40x burner !

Anyway, I've seen one or two models there for $50-55 dollars in the regular section. They may only be 32x, but that's still plenty fast.

Hall