Re: xcdroast coasters

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Tom Allison wrote:

> Then I guess that the stores in Detroit Michigan assume we are all rich
> dupes.
> The cheapest I can find is $80 locally.

I've bought burners in the detroit area for 30 dollars after rebate, and
have passed up multiple chances at buying a faster one for 20-25.

Keep an eye on slickdeals.net, hot-deals.org, techbargains.com,
dealcatcher.com, and fatwallet.com for cheap things after rebate.

Staples is good about getting rebates to you, along with Best Buy.

Mike