Re: Exim and Maildir setup

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 10:19:34PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
| Not knowing Exim, I decided to use Procmail to write my mail to Maildir.
| I'm also using spamd/spamc.
|
| I created /etc/procmailrc and added:
[...]
| Why is exim not using procmail?

It wasn't told to.  Look through the config file, it isn't hard to
read.  The default setup uses procmail if $user/.procmailrc exists and
has acceptable permissions.  That file doesn't exist, so procmail
isn't used.  You'll have to rearrange the directors a bit to use
procmail the way you're trying to do it.

-D

--
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes at least a 486 to run Windows 95.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/