Re: How to install a debian system on User-Mode-Linux (UML)?

Urs Thuermann wrote:
What is the easiest way, to install a debian system on UML?  I have
compiled a UML kernel and a minimal root file system and can boot it.
Now, I would like to set up a debian system on it, but don't know how
to install a minimal debian root file system to start with.  Is there
a HOWTO or a file system image for a root file system that I can copy
to the UML root fs device?

Follow the net-install instructions on the debian site. This installs
debian using a few floppy disks.