Re: Howto auto-suspend after x min?

> I am looking for a way to auto-suspend my computer after, lets say, 30 minutes. APM is working fine, at least 'apm -s' forces my computer in suspend. Getting it out of suspend is also working fine, including PCMCIA and X. Only... how do I get it to _automatically_ suspend after 30 min? I guess usually you just set it in the BIOS. Unfortunately I cannot get in the BIOS at startup (do not know whether it is possible at all or which keys to press). Does anybody know of any _software solutions_ for automatic suspend? (or how to get in the bios of a toshiba t3600ct laptop).

Hi Ronald,

I know a few people with Toshiba laptops and they have to use a program to
get into the BIOS setup. It is included with your OEM CDs on the one
titled 'Tools and Utilities' or something like that.

Of course, sleepd might be the solution for you, but it might anyway be
useful to enter the setup.

HTH, David