DFSG-Free FPShooter

The recent discussion about CounterStrike, Castle Wolfenstein and
friends had me thinking.  Are there any DFSG-free first-person
shooter in Debian?  "apt-cache search shooter" (among other
patterns) didn't reveal anything interesting, only stuff like
chromium.  A google search did reveal a couple of what appear to
be DFSG-free FPS: nmaFPS, cube and the venerable quake2[1]. I'm
more interested in the first-person simulation part rather than
the mayhem.

[1] "apt-cache search quake" turned up this rather interesting
find: overkill.