Re: /usr/share/doc...

Michael Kahle wrote:
Hello,

I was looking at some of the gzip'd documentation in /usr/share/doc/exim
today and I got to wondering...  When I want to view the documentation, I
would always change to root, then uncompress the file, read it, and then
re-compress it.  Am I making this too difficult?  Is there another utility
that I should be using to browse this documentation so that I don't have to
go through all of these steps every time?  I am very afraid that this is
going to be a, "Where's the any key?", type question!   :)

zless, vim, mozilla/dhelp, etc...