Re: OT: Databases

I don't know about the "most popoular" -- what I've done in the past is to
use PostgreSQL as the back end, and then use perl to write frontends.
These front ends have sometimes been text-only, sometimes GUI using
Perl/Tk, and sometimes web-based using CGI.

Hope this helps!

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu