Re: OT: Databases

Andrew Perrin wrote:

I don't know about the "most popoular" -- what I've done in the past is to
use PostgreSQL as the back end, and then use perl to write frontends.
These front ends have sometimes been text-only, sometimes GUI using
Perl/Tk, and sometimes web-based using CGI.

You can also use MySql. To setup this database you can use phpmyadmin (MySql) or phppgadmin (PostgreSql)