Re: web authoring tool

> On Sunday 20 April 2003 11:21 pm, Stephan Sauerburger wrote:
> > Hi, I'm looking for a linux equivalent of Microsoft FrontPage, ie.
> > anything which edits html documents with a Word-like or
> > click-and-drag interface.

[snip]

A free WYSIWYG equivalent to frontpage does not exist. The nearest
things to such a thing is Qunta Plus. Mozilla composer is also nice,
and it's integration with mozilla works like a charm.

However, emacs rocks.

BTW, does anyone know if Cross Over Office can run FrontPage or not?

--
/* Impeach God */
			--RMS