web authoring tool

Hi, I'm looking for a linux equivalent of Microsoft FrontPage, ie. anything
which edits html documents with a Word-like or click-and-drag interface.

So far in linux I've only been able to find some editors which are
html-friendly, but you still have to muddle with the low-level html tags
themselves. I don't mind doing so in general if I'm writing a web page
=66rom scratch, but I often find myself charged with the task of modifying
already-written web documents, which are typically extremely long and
overly-complicated, being the result of someone else using a gui tool to
write them. Locating the part that corresponds to what I want to change, and
looking up and down for all the tags that may or may not affect it, becomes
exponentially arduous.

Perhaps there's just a general latex editor that can also save as html? I
tried texmacs and it does fit the bill; however it has many problems parsing
some of the less common tags found in documents made by other programs. In
Windows, I found a work-around by using Outlook to compose a message, with
HTML on, and just save the message. Worked fine. Don't know what StarOffice
can do since the company is bent on not allowing anybody to actually be able
to use the product.

What do y'all use?

--
Stephan