Re: synaptic  0.36-1

Yes, I know, but (according to apt-cache policy synaptic) in testing,
there is version 0.25-2 and there are at least two versions later than
0.25 previous to 0.36 I know about, so I am waiting, whether someone
have any of these versions.
Thanks anyway.
Vlada
On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 22:46, Peter Whysall wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 21:20, Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka wrote:
> > Thanks for your reply.
> > I have searched
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=synaptic
> > before my posting the questions - I found there 2 bugs, but I could
not
> > tell if they are similar to mine, or not, so I decided to post
problem
> > on this list.
> > I think, if I will not find any help, I do as you say - fill a bug.
In

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>