Re: Users ready for Debian on the Desktop

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 18:08, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> Well, they might look cool, but I guess when it comes to design, nothing
> beats a Mac. If there is one company with an absoloute advantage in
> design, that's Apple.

Very true.How good is debians support of the apple platform. Is it worth
me considering buying an apple laptop next ?

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com