Storing the package cache on a CD

Greetings,
    I'm trying to use apt-move to create a backup copy of all the packages
I've downloaded so far, and eventually, I wish to burn this backup on a
disc.  So far apt-move has created what looks like a package tree under
/mirrors/debian. Once I want to burn this package cache, is there an APT
utility that can do it for me? If not, is there a utility that can turn the
cache into an .iso image? Also, what happens if my cache is larger than 700
MB, how do I split it into 700 MB images?