[no subject]

            Hello list,

            I was using a partiton formated reiserfs for /var and /etc. And I was happy with it. So I decided making the whole root filesystem reiserfs.

            I moved ther rest of my directories to that partition (/bin, /sbin, /usr,?). Modified /etc/fstab to mount the new partition on / as reiserfs. Changed root in lilo.conf and ejecuted lilo.

            Obiously I?m missing something cause when I try to boot I read a line ?VFS:Mounted root (reiserfs filesystem) readonly.? Apparently the filesystem has been mounted. But the following messages go next:

            Warning: Unable to open initial console
            Kernel panic: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel

            I?ver tried with init=/bin/bash but nothing changes. Someone knows where the problem could be?

            Thanks in advance.

Horas ilimitadas para leer y enviar correos con Tarifa Plana Wanadoo
¡¡ desde las 3 de la tarde!!
Compruébalo en http://www.wanadoo.es/acceso-internet