Re: [SOLVED] validation for htmll

Hello,

Di Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:42:46PM -0400 da Emma Jane Hogbin nivsand:
> I just realized I can use "tidy" and make a little shell script to have it
> wander through directories looking for HTML files.

  I'm glad it was *you* that came up with that idea, and not me
  from having posted that.

You're welcome in advance,
--$rciya Kurdistan

PS
Better copyright your comments to this one!
| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijmin  |
|   Riya azadiy ne hsan e, hviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     nzk e.                                                 |
| Hevalt bi kesn du r nekin, hevalt bi hevdu ra bikin      |
|   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kesn pxwas  r dirj, ne bi wan     |
|     kesn xwnperest, ne j ji yn din.                      |
|                                   -$rciya Kurdistan       |
  translation provided on request: sereciya at kurdistan.ath.cx