Re: [OT] informix + unixodbc?

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 14:59, Mark Roach wrote:
> Has anyone here gotten the informix odbc client to work using unix odbc?
> I have seen a couple sites that give just a little bit of information,
> but they seem to assume knowledge of certain "magic" environment
> variables that I don't know about. I have downloaded the Informix client
> sdk and aliened the rpm but I can't seem to get it working.

This URL gives information for unixODBC + PostgreSQL

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-debian

There might be some information in there that could help you.

     "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not
      of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works,
      lest any man should boast."   Ephesians 2:8,9