Re: XFree86 has pituitary problem?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 07:39:58PM -0400, Mike Dresser wrote:

> I'm using icewm on both, with everything pretty much standard, no apps
> starting up beyond what's default.

Same here.

> I suspect you're running unstable as well on that 343 meg one?

Then why would I have specified "Woody" in my original message?

I have a suspicion it's WordPerfect 8 for Unix.  I ran it weeks ago,
and when I was closing everything prior to restarting X I noticed a
wp process running, even though the window was closed, well, weeks
ago.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading