RE: new kernel, now no network

I have a similar problem in going to testing and 2.4.20.  If you do an
/etc/init.d/networking restart does it come up?  Mine does but I get some
strange error??

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell