Re: dselect problems / security.updates?

Michael Rudmin said:

>     Now, this could be the internet, but my web pages
> seem to load okay, including graphics.
>
>     Is anyone else noticing this?  And why would this
> be?

it's not too uncommon, since there are no mirrors of the security
site everyone has to hit the same place, so sometimes it gets bogged
down..best to try again later ..

I downloaded a buncha stuff from security.debian.org earlier tonight
and didn't have any troubles(about 4 hours ago)

nate