Re: kernel 2.4.18 -> 2.4.20 subtle upgrade problem

Nathan E Norman wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 04:53:33PM -0400, Andy Hurt wrote:

Graeme Tank wrote:

[1] If I had actually read the menuconfig help for TCP Explicit
Congestion Notification, perhaps I would have known how to disable it at
runtime or even elected not to compile support for it into the kernel in
the first place.

:-)  I understand the eagerness . . . .

I set mine to 'Y' so I would have the option of actually figuring-out exactly what this function is (still waiting for enlightenment).

Thanks, Nathan.

Strange that that page would not load (tcp_ecn is currently disabled).

I had to get the resource from:

Argh . . . I fear for the sanity of the Network Working Group ;-)