Woody with a Promise Ultra133

Hi,

I'm trying to install Woody (3.0r1) on my machine with a Promise Ultra133 TX2 IDE card. When booting from CD I get past the keyboard selection screen and the next states "No hardisks found".

After searching the web, I found a German post stating the bootdisks (bf-2.4) enabled Woody's install to recognize the disks, but it didn't work for me. I still get the "no harddisks found". Other than that all I can find are posts relating to issues once Woody is installed.

I have installed Slackware 9 and Mandrake 9 on this machine which had no problem recognizing the card and the drives.

Any help greatly is appreciated. I'd really like to get Woody on here to replace Mandrake.

-- T.
Tower Operator, Interborough Rapid Transit