Re: Installing Debian on Dell PowerEdge 2400

Matt Domsch's website is very useful:

http://domsch.com/linux/

The mailing list and archives are useful as well.

This is not in exactly direct response to the previous message, but is
related.

-nicole

At 08:14 on Apr 11, Stephen Birch shook the earth with: