Re: OT: linux servers and stable router appliances

I have an 806. It's been running 6 months since it's last reboot, but if
I had to do it again, I'd prefer a box with 4 switched inputs instead of
4 hubbed inputs. The firewall is awesome.

As far as its setup, it has a grapical or a CLI setup. Both work.

I got it through the Cisco Academy, but they're on ebay for $150. Other
routers are cheaper (and perhaps better), but I needed Cisco's IOS.

--
Brian Gonzales <gonzales@thuntek.net>