Re: Wagner: "Actions speak louder than words:They're saying 'Linux Sucks'"

? wrote:
Hello,

  I wouldn't be all to bothered with that.  How many people Wagner
  angers does not really matter, it won't make MS and better, nor
  will it cause Linux's deterioration.

  Things have been set into motion that can no longer be stopped.
  It's the last cry of those people who will caught under this
  giant ball that we're hearing; just let them get squished ;)

  Now this is a reasonable and helpful reply.  Thank you.

  Is Linux really doing much better to attract business users
in the years I've been out of the loop (while still running
Linux)?  If any of you have URLs or articles with such news
over the past four years or so, thanks in advance for passing
them to me!

Art