Re: Some issues on mozilla

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 02:05, karrottop wrote:
> I have had odd problems with mozilla myself in the past and some times I
> take the easy way out and do two things.  Export my bookmarks then trash
> my ~./mozilla file.  That has saved me from headaches before.

I've just done that and now my fonts look pretty! Unfortunately the
location bar auto completion remains disabled... One interesting thing
is that the history file in my .mozilla keeps increasing, which means
that mozilla is "feeding" it correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruno.

--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>